MCCAA Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program 5/12/22
Don't be left in the dark!
Let us help.
What: LIHEAP Informational Meeting
Where: Franklin Housing Authority - FHA Community Center
100 Spring Street, Franklin
When: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, May 12, 2022
You could receive $600, $800, or $1,000 toward your energy account!
- Social Security cards for everyone in the home
- Last 30 days of income for anyone in the home 18 or older
- Photo ID for head of household
- At least one bill or a 12-month printout from your energy provider
If applicable, please also bring:
- Military ID or DD-214
- Child support TCESES number or signed letter explaining frequency & amount given
- 2021 Social Security benefit/award letter
- Paystubs for the last 30 days
- Current award letter or employer statement for pension/annuities
Household Size: 1
Monthly Income Limit: $2,100.08
Household Size: 2
Monthly Income Limit: $2,746.33
Household Size: 3
Monthly Income Limit: $3,392.50
Household Size: 4
Monthly Income Limit: $4,038.66
Household Size: 5
Monthly Income Limit: $4,684.83
Household Size: 6
Monthly Income Limit: $5,331.00
Household Size: 7
Monthly Income Limit: $5,977.16
Household Size: 8
Monthly Income Limit: $6,623.33
Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency
Helping people. Changing lives.
No person on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, ancestry, status as a veteran, or any other characteristics protected by Federal, State, or Local will be excluded from participation in, or be denied benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination in the operation of the LIHEAP program. This project is funded under an agreement with the Tennessee Housing Development Agency.