Mid-Cumberland Action Agency - Don't Be Left om the Dark
Mid-Cumberland Community Action Agency
Helping People. Changing lives.
DON'T BE LEFT IN THE DARK
Let Us Help
Location: Franklin Housing Authority, 100 Spring Street, Franklin, TN
When: March 31, 2023, 10:00am - 2:00pm
You could receive $600, $800 or $1,000 toward your energy account!
|# in Household||Monthly Income Limit||Yearly Income Limit|
- Social security cards for everyone in the home
- Last 30 days of income for anyone in home 18 or older
- Photo ID for head of household
If applicable, please also bring:
- Military ID or DD-214
- Child support TCESES number or signed letter explaining\frequency & amount
- 2021 Social Security benefit/award letter
- Paystubs for last 30 days
- Current award letter or employer statement for pension/annuities
No person on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, ancestry, status as a veteran or any other characteristics protected by Federal, State or Local will be excluded from participation in, or be denied benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination in the operation of the LIHEAP program. The project is funded under an agreement with the Tennessee Housing and Development Agency.