Digital Trust Workforce Inclusion Program Opportunity
They will be offering 5 of their fundamental certificates at no cost to learners from underserved communities.
The program consists of:
- Weekly in-person classes facilitated by ISACA-certified industry experts in the following topics:
- Computing Fundamentals
- Networks and Infrastructure Fundamentals
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Data Science Fundamentals
- Job readiness workshops
- Certification exam prep
- One In Tech continuing education stipends for select participants who complete the program
- Career fairs with local corporations and academic institutes Access to ISACA resources and training
To participate learners must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have an interest in a career in IT or cybersecurity
- Reside within commuting distance of one of the five cities designated for training
- Identify as a member of the underrepresented community (this may include race, gender, ethnicity, veteran status, disability, etc.)
- Submit a completed application
- Pay the US $50 program fee if selected (fee waivers are available by request at email@example.com)
- Have access to a computer with a reliable internet connection
This program does not require completion of high school or college.
If members of your team or the constituents you serve would be a good fit for this program, it would great if you could help ISACA reach the targeted audience to make them aware of this opportunity. The Nashville program has been pushed back a few weeks to start on May 31st. With the courses set to launch May 31st, applications will be due by May 12th. Here is the link to the application. If you have any questions about this opportunity, you can reach out to their team at firstname.lastname@example.org.