For after-hour emergencies, please call the main office at 615-794-1247 and follow instructions to be transferred to the After-Hour Service Center.
- Smell of gas
- No electricity in the entire unit
- Water flooding the unit
- No heat in winter and the temperature is below 40 degrees
- No air conditioning in the summer and the temperature is above 80 degrees
- One and only toilet stopped up
- If you see flames or smell gas, contact 911.
If you have questions regarding emergencies, contact the office.
A charge of $50 will occur for non-emergency after-hour calls.
- Fire Department Emergency: 911
- Fire Department Non-Emergency: 615-791-3270
- Police Department Emergency: 911
- Non-Emergency: 615-794-2513
- Crime-stoppers: 615-794-4000
- DARE Unit: 615-791-3261
- Franklin City Sanitation (Trash Pick Up): 615-794-1516
- Pest Control Problems: 615-794-1247 ext. 2
- Middle Tennessee Electric: 615-794-3561